|The experience gained within ATC over the past two years has allowed the ATC functioning and value for ISTA to improve and evolve, and in the process, the aims and working programme of the ATC have been redefined.
1. Be an bridge between the Research and Development World and the other TCOMMs of ISTA.
2. Collect and interpret data and opinions on “advanced” technologies.
3. Provide information on “advanced” technologies to the ISTA community
4. Chair or participate in research/tests of “advanced” technologies in cooperation with other TCOMMs and/or act as reviewers.
5. Formulate views on ongoing or future technological developments (e.g. nano-technology, micro electronics etc) from a seed testing perspective to aid the ISTA organization.
- ATC will NOT aim at developing “ISTA approved” or “ISTA advised” technologies.
- ATC will NOT aim at producing proposals for the ISTA rules.
The current working program of the ATC will be followed for those tasks that are in agreement with the proposed aims of ATC.
In addition new tasks will be added to the working program. These will include;
- Organization of an ATC meeting at the next ISTA annual meeting that includes participation of people from other TCOMMs.
- Organization of workshops/sessions on ATC topics in ISTA congresses
- Aiding organizers of workshops/sessions that include ATC related topics
- Organizing specific ATC meetings/workshops on a specific technology or development
Existing working program adapted to proposed adapted aims of ATC
The full working program, including responsible ATC members for specific tasks and time lines, will be posted and regularly updated.
- Publications & Communications