|ECOM liaison officer||
- To update and maintain the ISTA International Rules for Seed Testing
- To work with the Publications Unit and ISTA’s TCOM Coordinator, producing the annual Rules proposal document which collates any rules proposals from the ISTA Technical Committees
- To decide whether the proposals are technically sound and discuss any issues, especially when proposals affect more than one Technical Committee
- To vote on the proposals and make recommendations to the Executive Committee for their approval. The proposal document is subsequently submitted for voting by the designated voting members at the ISTA Ordinary General Meeting
The International Rules are ISTA's Primary tool to promote uniformity in the seed testing industry.
The Rules Committee is made up of:
- Chairs of the ISTA Technical Committees;
- Chair of the Seed Science and Technology Editorial Board;
- ISTA Honorary President;
- Chairs of the Rules Committee of the Association of Official Seed Analysts (AOSA)/Society of Commercial Seed Technologists (SCST).
- The Chair of the Rules Committee presents the Rules proposals during the annual voting meetings to the ISTA Membership and the voting members.
|Working Programme||Activity Reports|