Laboratory/Sampling Entity Membership
A Member Laboratory/Sampling Entity is one that is engaged in the testing/sampling of seed.
- Your laboratory can participate in the Proficiency Test Programme, and once accredited by ISTA, is authorised to issue ISTA Certificates.
- Your sampling entity participation in ISTA Proficiency Test does not apply.
- Your laboratory/sampling entity is entitled to free online, multi-user access to the International Rules for Seed Testing.
- Your laboratory/sampling entity will receive the bi-annual news bulletin Seed Testing International.
- Your laboratory/sampling entity can purchase ISTA publications at the members’ reduced price.
- Laboratory/sampling entity membership allows for one Personal Member, whose postal address must be the same as that of the laboratory. This person can be the representative of the Member Laboratory in ISTA affairs and will receive a copy of newly published ISTA handbooks, free of charge upon release.
- The Member Laboratory/sampling entity representative may be appointed by their Designated Authority to become an ISTA Designated Member and be authorised to execute the country/distinct economy’s voting right on behalf of its Government at ISTA Ordinary Meetings.
- All staff members of the Member Laboratory/sampling entity receive priority booking at any ISTA Events and benefit from reduced registration fees for ISTA Congresses, Ordinary Meetings, Symposia and Workshops.
Member Laboratory Fees
|ISTA Laboratory Membership annual fee for 2023:||
5,214 Swiss Francs (CHF)
|Additional accreditation fee (applies to accredited laboratories only):||1,224 Swiss Francs (CHF)|