Seed Science and Technology
Seed Science and Technology (SST) is an international journal featuring original papers and articles on seed quality and physiology related to seed production, harvest, processing, sampling, storage, genetic conservation, habitat regeneration, distribution and testing.
A journal that meets the needs of researchers, advisers and all those involved in the improvement and technical control of seed quality. The journal was launched in 1973 as a replacement of the Proceedings of the International Seed Testing Association, which was first issued in 1921. Published every April, August and December.
Available online from IngentaConnect.
To submit an article for publication, follow the Instructions to Contributors.
To celebrate the 50th volume of the journal, ISTA is inviting authors to apply for a publication fee waiver. Please upload a completed Waiver application form when you submit your paper.
- Since January 2018 the Seed Science and Technology journal is only available online and as open-access at IngentaConnect.
- The journal will no longer be printed as a hard copy.
- SST back issues of Volume 1, 1973 - Volume 30, 2002 are available as electronic, downloadable, printable PDF copies only and can be ordered at email@example.com.
- Each volume costs CHF 50.00 for ISTA non-members and are free for ISTA members.
- Online SST back issues of Volume 31, 2003 - Volume 45, 2017 can be ordered at ISTA Online Bookstore/SST Online back issues.