ISTA Workshop: Writing scientific papers for publication in Seed Science and Technology
One day course (9 am – 4 pm) covering the following:
• Journal scope and why choose Seed Science and Technology over other journals
• Instructions to authors – structure (abstract, keywords, introduction etc.) and format (esp. in-text citations and reference list)
• Presenting data including hints on data analysis
• Writing a good discussion (which isn’t a repeat of the results)
• Submitting your paper including writing a cover letter and introduction to Editorial Manager (online submissions system)
• The editorial process
|Date||01.11.2022 - 01.11.2022|
Led by Fiona Hay, Editor-in-Chief, Seed Science and Technology and Senior Scientist, Aarhus University.
The cost includes lunch and refreshments.
The registration and payment deadline is September 10, 2022.
|ISTA Secretariat||Andreea-Nicoleta Militaru