3 Days Workshop / Pre-Meeting; June 14-16th (8 am - 5 pm each day)
Topics and activities to include:
- Statistical distributions usually found in seed testing
- Sampling principles for seed testing
- Seed testing plans for adventitious presence testing or low level testing using qualitative and quantitative assays
- Seed testing plans for purity testing
- Statistical outlier detection
- Assessing reproducibility and repeatability of both quantitative and qualitative seed assays
- Bayesian methods for seed testing
CAPACITY: 60 Registrations
Participation Fee: 450 USD
Registration Deadline: 14 May 2017
If you would like to attend the workshop please fill in the registration form. An invoice will be sent to you, which has to be paid before the participation confirmation will be generated.
All payments are required prior to the 15 May 2017 in USD and payable to ISTA.
For cancellations made before 15 May 2017 registration fees are refundable less a 50 USD administration fee. For cancellations made after 15 May 2017 registration fees are non-refundable.